1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Now that would be sick!!! DO IT!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ok well I love the newer explorers BUT they look a little more like a soccer mom/ grandma vehicle. The older ones used in the movies seem blockier and tougher. Thats just my opinion though lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ya definitely. The older ones just have that classic block grill. Would the explorer be used strictly for offroading??

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Put that thing in shows! People would love that!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was thinking of shows and cuz some people say that show truck are dumb cuz u never get them dirty it will be a mud truck too and olford when ever this project would get done i want u to do the green neon and install all the lights i have a buddy he built the jeep wrangler from the movie lol so i make mine and me and him can go to shows lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
red said:
i was thinking of shows and cuz some people say that show truck are dumb cuz u never get them dirty it will be a mud truck too and olford when ever this project would get done i want u to do the green neon and install all the lights i have a buddy he built the jeep wrangler from the movie lol so i make mine and me and him can go to shows lol
Sounds perfect! That would bee a sweet vehicle for shows and to have some fun in!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Hells yeah!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha sweet! My business here in VB is JBCustoms... JB meaning Jason Benning

1 - 20 of 51 Posts