Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out and played in the powder for a little while today.. No pics from the trails though, just the ones i took while i was waiting for the jeep guys to get there.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
looks sweet man wish i could go off roading right now i really need to get out of the house im getting all crazy staying inside

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Great looking pics man! It snowed here yesterday... got about a quarter inch... LOL

·
Registered
984 Posts
this is a killer pic of your truck man, beautiful.. :p

·
Registered
711 Posts
i love snow pics! great truck!
p.s. what is written on the side of your bed?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol i hear that all the time. These are the closest pics i have of the bessides (dont mind the camper top, its gone now) I need to really get off my ass this spring and get some good pics of the truck. Anyways, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
711 Posts
nice! what rims are those? i like 'em. 8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you, they're the first run of Dick Cepek DC-1's that i "murdered out" by getting them powdercoated glossy black. They were on my jeep before i totaled it.

jeep before *minus roofrack*

thirty mins after running over a saturn ion.

before powdercoating:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
love that roof rack and the wheel look like **** in chrome love them blacked out and you have a sick ranger for sure cant wait to get mine done

·
Registered
583 Posts
Truck looks pretty good. I like the no fender flares, but holes for them. I am also rocking the same look, but only in the rear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts