Ford Ranger Forums banner

281 - 300 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
no crawler .little old lady owned it,, shes dead.... it has a new front end ball joints, steering. and the 9s . 4 .10 s, seats . and trade the 4.0 and tranny for some premium hubs and a ls 8.8.. straight cutting it up.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
anything new sloue?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
yea I'm done posting my **** on the net... nothing to do with any body here ,it a great place ill miss you all but I'm done . my brain is to scrambled to keep in check when someone pisses me off. and the net seems to be more of a piss off for me than any thing else . so i need to step the fuck back and have a break.theres to many thing in real life that get me going to let the net life start making me more crazy. yea i know i have issues ...chow boys it been a blast .......Todd

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
It's gonna suck to see you go man. You have a ton of knowledge and I hope you pop in from time-to-time to straighten some of us out.

We'll be here if you need us! Good luck man!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sad to loose a member as good as yourself, take care todd. you got my email address, keep in touch

·
Registered
655 Posts
sorry to see you go man hope to see you return some time have a good one and take care of your self.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
update LS 8.8 disk brakes . d35 warn m hubs ,trussed and relocated ball joints . sorry no pics . >:?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Woo-Hoo Your back!!! Glad to hear you're still kicking the can. I will want to see pics soon.

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Sweeeeet! Good to hear from you!

I agree with always, pics would be killer!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sloue said:
update LS 8.8 disk brakes . d35 warn m hubs ,trussed and relocated ball joints . sorry no pics . >:?
so glad to see you back here buddy! it was so dark and lonely without you lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Sick man! Those front beams look killer!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I take it that your truck is tore down for a refit?

Richard

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
looks good buddy. i know where theres a l/s 8.8 with discs, i can get for a deadly price.. im thinkin 'bout it

281 - 300 of 306 Posts