Ford Ranger Forums banner

261 - 280 of 306 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... I'm sure it will be great! Like BADINTEN said, if it breaks, just fix it again!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
BADINTEN said:
well you can always just put it on a trailer and tow it to car shows sissy lol JUST DO IT BREAK IT FIX IT
x2

Richard

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
^will do ^ .flashed it up the other day, the temp on the gauge would not come up,it is some 15 years old. so i have to change the gauge and t stat today .hoping to get it out of the shop .

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder my self is that a bad fawk it like you give up or a good fawk it like lets do this **** (like judge mills lane LETS GET IT ON)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
steering wheel is not straight here(see the yellow center mark on the steering wheel.) ,thats why the wheels look funny its pretty good, seeing i need my drop pit man and an alignment. goes down the road straighter than it did before. no real bump steer, no torque steer or jacking .feels light in the front might need to put one more shock on the front corners, but it handle a couple power overs and 360s in the snow OK does not feel unstable. thats my take on the first ride.. >:?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Pretty bad ass man! Yeah, I'd say it could use an alignment, but other than that, rock the hell out of it!

·
Registered
711 Posts
hey i was watching tv last night in my hotel room and started watching Land of the Lost with will ferrell (wich is awfull) but i laughed when one of the characters called a monkey-man a troglodyte!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sloue said:
steering wheel is not straight here(see the yellow center mark on the steering wheel.) ,thats why the wheels look funny its pretty good, seeing i need my drop pit man and an alignment. goes down the road straighter than it did before. no real bump steer, no torque steer or jacking .feels light in the front might need to put one more shock on the front corners, but it handle a couple power overs and 360s in the snow OK does not feel unstable. thats my take on the first ride.. >:?
hey dude, i have a grill cover here that came with my b2 that i wont be using because i cant access the plug in for the winch switch behind the grill. if you want it i will send it to you no prob. least i can do for the engine mounts you sent to me

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
^^ thanks but i just put that in there for the hour i was out. the ranger is all torn back apart .and when shes back up the cold will be gone. Rico its to cold here for santa.and you dont want a pony .they cant ride shot gun and they dont bring back the ball.Definition of TROGLODYTE
1: a member of any of various peoples (as in antiquity) who lived or were reputed to live chiefly in caves ......... iam known as CAVE MAN round these parts , so it fits.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hey dude, check out your email sloue

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Future rock crawler?? >:?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Probably is, Awesome job on your truck, got the same alignment problem after installing new ball joints.

Damm it looks cold up there. Reminds me of Fairbanks.

261 - 280 of 306 Posts