Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sloue has left because the new members think they are hot **** and do not respect the original members and respect the guys who build these trucks with little money and yet make them look sick. so without naming names like he kinda did. i will say this please respect the ones on here who build their trucks with passion and don't give us **** or else. thats all i got to say cuz i have been pissed for awhile since sloue talked to me about this cuz we lost a great member to disrespect. so please keep the respect up and the drama out. thanks red demon II

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, it's tough to see him leave...

If I remember right, it had something to do with a thread I closed. The situation got kind of out of hand, but did not involve him in any way... it actually involved two other members.

However, I fully respect his opinion and decision.

Just a note for everyone, please treat each other with the most respect and try to get along. We dont want this site turning into they "typical" Ranger site with drama every other post. Let's move forward from here and be mindful of other people's thoughts and feelings.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Shame to see this happen to one of our respected members, let's try to keep it from happening again.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
thats some crazy **** for sure that sucks his truck was freaking sick well damn

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
X2 on what BADINTEN said. His truck was amazing.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Do he know you posted this?
I known this for along time even before he left, were real close we talk every single day and hes done some good things for me wether just words of advice or parts for my build hes a good guy and makes a good point

·
Registered
712 Posts
this sucks i cant stand it when people think there so much better they need to disrespect others.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts