Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so tonight i was on the way to my schools hockey game, and pull up to a light, and a black trans am rolls up next to me and starts to rev his engine, so the light turns green and i smoked his a$$ haha, i thought he might take me for a second, but i totally blew by, now im not saying i promote street racing, but i still had fun hah.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
nothing wrong with getting to the speed limit really fast! lol...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exactly! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i do it a lot... people think ive got a wee little 4 banger in my reg cab but when they see it go they think otherwise... a 3.0 with big 4.10 gears... hauls ass! lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alwayss funn to shock peoplee with that! i do it too!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Silly little jap cars! haha

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
A TransAm is a Pontiac... LOL

Show that GM who's boss!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha... GM = Gay Motorists! lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
thats true about the speed excuse. here they just plainly call it street racing, or if you spin your tires then its wreckless.

thats what i always refer to GM as. lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
burning out around here is called "laying drag"... it's like a $1000 fine...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol here the tickets for layin rubber is 100 bucks a foot, for each wheel, so if you done a burn out that was only a foot long but 2 wheels were spinning, 200 bucks haha

·
Registered
984 Posts
i have so much fun showing all kinds up on the street with my ranger .the pics of the burn out in my avatar is right in the middle of the highway in the center of town at 1 in the after noon.no one cares, and if they do they don't ever say any thing. they( the town) are all just glad i don't drink any more. ::)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha yeah, i also need to win the lottery... and if i don that there aint gonna be a tiny 4.0 in that truck! 4.4 V6 at the smallest and maybe even a V8. Put them suckers to sleep!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts