Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? New here wanted to say whats up from So Cal hey lets throw down some pictures on this site guys of some lifted trucks I will post mine soon as i figure out how too hahahaha. :p

·
Registered
559 Posts
Do you know what a Poll is? You post a poll in all your threads, but they dont make sense. A poll is like voting, you ask a question that you would like to know where people stand on, then you give a couple options to choose from. Your polls have a question and a statement in them.

-plumcrazy

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Don't worry about the polls that you've posted, I'll delete them!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
No problem! Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Very nice! The powerdome hood, like what my edge has, would look great on your truck! Its an Edge feature. The Edge lower valance would probably look good too with the round fog lights!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
amused easily? lol just kidding!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea it doesn't take much and the fact that there is other people that love there ranger like I do is even better... Alot people talk **** but I by far think the ranger is the best... I would rather push my ranger then to driv a toyota or a chevy hahahah...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea i'm going to I have been reading what you guys are saying on that other thread that plum crazy had started on the chevy springs... 2 inch blocks will probably do a lil better with 2 inch shackles..

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
gerald1488 said:
Alot people talk **** but I by far think the ranger is the best... I would rather push my ranger then to driv a toyota or a chevy hahahah...
Well said!!! lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts