Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to show yall this found it on ebay. its an 88 SALEEN ranger hope you like

he was asking $10,000 for it and i said o **** but there was only 27 of them made and this is number 27 he even has the invoice from shelby

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: shelby ranger

That thing has been on ebay for 2 years now

I doubt they ever sell it for that price. If they dropped it to around 7K they would sell it.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

maybe your right stl im not a big fan of it but i would change a few things and drive the hell out of it

·
Registered
583 Posts

I think it super ugly and it still has a poopy 2.9 in it. Maybe if it had a V8 or even a hopped up 4.0 it would be a thousand times better. A truck like this is all show and no go. I like every vehicle no matter the brand the opposite- all go and not an attention ***** due to a bunch of flashy crap on it.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

Wow you would of thought they would of put a V8 in it. Hmmm weird to me it is a Saleen. Oh well I guess they just made it for people to think they were cool 8)

·
Registered
87 Posts

West said:
I think it super ugly and it still has a poopy 2.9 in it. Maybe if it had a V8 or even a hopped up 4.0 it would be a thousand times better. A truck like this is all show and no go. I like every vehicle no matter the brand the opposite- all go and not an attention ***** due to a bunch of flashy crap on it.
Super ugly yes, but remember this was freaking awesome in the 80's

·
Registered
180 Posts

it is awsome and very rare, also 2.9l's are awsome and with a cam and some mild machine work can put out soem seriose power while weighing very little. like if I were to put my engine in a 2wd it would be fast as Shi*. also since it was the only the 27th one off the line it is worth a ton of cash. i would buy it in a heart beat if i had the cash, just my own opinion though.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

LOL NOT BEING A DICK I JUST NEED TO STOP POSTING BEFORE BED LOL I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE I PUT THAT LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts