beleive it or not, I actually did some work on my truck last weekend!
I decided to get my new coils and rad. arms put on. i didn't finish today but i should tomorrow.
i didn't have a deep 1 1/8" socket so i had to double wrench these puppies!
F-YOU STOCK RADIUS ARMS!!
here are the new ones.
new and old coils. (i may be the only one on the planet running brown coil springs)
damn, i didn't thing swapping rad. arms would be this much work! BREAK TIME!
i get to use this jazzy crane when i work on my rig. jealous much?
with no springs on her i thought it would be funny to see what it'd look like with a mean rake.
i got the passenger side done.
Driver side done.
I finally got the front output yoke from the donor explorer on the rear of my t-case.
I had buddy Robb (Cammeddrz on some of the other forums) giving me a hand. Here he is flaring a new brake line.
Pile 'O' junk.
Then i was a bone-head. i didn't have time to put the hubs on properly so i just slid the housings on to keep the dirt out. Bad idea. me and Robb go to push it back outside with the fork lift and the hubs exploded!
Went out and picked up the throttle body, computer, and harness today off a 91 s10 blazer. I hope to get started on this soon. It looks like it should be pretty easy, the hardest part will be making an adapter plate to mount the tb.