Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres a odd question did they ever make a rhd ranger ide love to find the stuff to change it over.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
whats rhd?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i should of explaned for the younger peps it means right hand drive.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
**** i didnt know what it was ether and yes i have seen then i have wanted one forever now lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
Aussie, diesel, 4 door rangers. The one owner on cardomain has a kickass time with his. He and i would have swapped rangers if it was feasable.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well that looks like next yrs project as well as a few motor mods.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i want to see if we can just order a firewall and dash from ausi or somthing

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill look into it you should do yours (baditen) that would be bad ass a off road custom rhd ranger.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
zi have plenty of time to do that lol its not like im in the final stage of the build lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hellz ya

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok heres and idea what do you all think of stuffing a twin turbo rx7 motor into a lowered ranger or lifted i got an rx7 and i blew the rear out of it so it jus sits ne ways

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm not knowledgeable about the wankels but they don't have a lot of torque from what I understand. I'd use one in a lowered, road-race type truck though, where higher rpm's are more important.

Richard

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didnt think of that. thats tru ok on to another idea.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know im guessing almost everyhting has been thought of but its not done all time. like honda swaps boring. ill find something cool to do.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Are you going to look into the RHD some more? The doc tells me I have to exercise my right knee and using a clutch would be perfect exercise!! I wouldn't be able to skip out on exercising either! In fact I'd be making excuses to go and exercise. I don't have the time to do the research so if you decide to go ahead with this, I'll be taking notes.

Richard

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok i will do that for you

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
http://www.postalthings.com/ im posting the ideas and sites as i find them this is manily for the post office but it works all the same. ok from the way it look there is a 94 rhd on ebay for sale but as it looks they werent mass produce they were ordered for the goverment ill look on them for out of the usa but who knows if there gonna cheap at all the post office sells some of there trucks every yr i think they even get the rangers we had one in our scrap yard but there wasnt much left of the truck.ill keep looking for what i can find.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts