Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok found problem on truck i had cylinder 6 injector unplugged and couldn't find wire but got that solved now i found out my injectors for cylinders 2 & 3 are clogged and just driping out ..So basically here i am again looking for some advice or tips on how to replace or clean um so i can get this beast back on the road

2002 ranger 3.0L 2 X 4 edge
thanks again

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Here's a link directly to the fuel injector cleaning page;
http://www.fordfuelinjection.com/?p=82
This site is v-8 oriented but has a LOT of good info, I would suggest you look around a bit and bookmark it.

Richard

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
did you get it all fixed up (i have used the method used in the link for cleaning the injector it worked great)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i worked on a ranger a few months back that had a misfire and it was a vacc leak on the passager side at the front of the intake a pre bent house was broken

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow that had to be a hard find i have to check those hoses i check the all the other connections but i really think its miss firing from the spark plug that exploded in my engine thx

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
the vac leak was not hard to find didnt know we were lookin for a leak lol but found it and fixed it and the customer has had no problem since plug could be it too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts