Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the site is a little smaller for this idea right now but thought maybe this would be a good mod to keep in mind, I used to be a member of a Toyota sight and they had a section that was for each state that people could post about get togethers or if someone was going camping or trail riding one weekend they could post it and leave pics. I kinda lets you get a feel for who is around as well as help establish groups within the whole.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, RPS has that too... I think we can wait until we get a little larger though. Wait until the demand picks up.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
FRF doent even have that yet and that site has been getting big.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I do like the idea of regions vs. states though

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rngrdanny22 said:
I do like the idea of regions vs. states though
Yea regions deffinently work, right now I don't think that section would get enough content but would like to see it one day

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah, when i was on a forum called LOST Jeeps when i had a jeep liberty i was working on, they had a region area, so it was like lost midwest, that intalled MI,OH, IL, etcc

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
dont do that! I almost was in need of changing my undies! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
we try... i think it just come off naturally though. spices things up in a non homo way if ya know what i mean!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
me too... its addicting! Just look at how many posts i have for proof! haha... this is what I do in class...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha... and just for kicks this post will put me ahead of Dyllan for 2nd most posts! haha... im really not trying, I just like this site so I post post post...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.