Discussion Starter #1
this is a "Reliant Robin"

lets see some more stupid cars!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
How about this gem?

Not really sure if it's a stupid car, or a stupid driver... LOL

But it looks to be a Jetta by the way...

Also, I think it's photoshopped.... still funny as hell though!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when will people learn that a spoiler HURTS performance on a front wheel crive car?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
lol... It looks like that 8 foot wing is made out of wood. dumb arses! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Maybe they know the person driving the Jetta and got some wood from them...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, didnt even cross my mind!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Hey, the post is riduculous cars... not damn sexy and i just jizzed my pants cars!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... I was about to ask how that was ridiculous... but then I remembered Olford... he sure loves his mustangs... LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yes Siry I Sure Do!!!!! a guy in my stang club made one just like that with the body kit and all! It was a normal GT. Then he got the body kit and did a 4.6 to a 5.4 V8 swap.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
you should see it at the track! Fastest car despite the solid rear axle! Out turned all other american competitior on the track when i saw it in 2008.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ford racing made 25 track cars just like it though... it was a traveling driving school for a few years. the cars went on sale about 6 months ago and there was only 3 left as of my last mustang meeting at the beginning of the month.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
speaking of new stangs.... a person from ford that worked on the new mustang project leaked on facebook that the 2011 will have the 5.0!!! Ford got pissed and basically said screw it and made the announcment!

The 2011 Ford Mustang GT will have the all new dual overhead electric variable timing cam with 4 valves per engine. The new 5.0 will have a 6 speed tranny hooked up to it and will pump out 412 hp and over 430 ft/lbs torque. Gas mileage will be in the mid to upper 20's with the setup and will now outpreform the Camaro V8 and the Challenger Hemi with a V8 that is 1.1 and 1.2 liters smaller. If ford were to make an engine the same size as the camaro or the hemi, we could be looking at raw hp numbers in the high 500's to 600 without any turbo, ecoboost, or supercharger power adders.

How does that sound?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts