Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 FX4 in November, took delivery in February, so far very pleased with the truck. Before the Ranger was introduced, Ford had the advertisements on the internet about attending a Preview Ride and Drive event at selected locations. I signed up to attend one at the Central Florida International Auto Show in Orlando in late November and got the chance to see and drive a Ranger similarly equipped to mine. After the event, I received 5 e-mails from Ford thanking me for attending the Ranger event, each e-mail contained a different numbered certificate for a $750 rebate toward the purchase of any Ford vehicle, on the bottom it noted the only vehicles not eligible were the F150 Raptor, the Ford GT and the GT350 and GT350R Mustangs. When I took delivery at the Dealer, when they tried to claim the rebate, the Ford rep said they were having "software issues" and they would be corrected soon. OK, now 2 months later I'm shown a list of eligible vehicles and aside from the 3 Specialty vehicles I mentioned, the ONLY Ford vehicle NOT on the list is the Ranger, it's like it doesn't even exist. After several calls to Ford Customer Relations and other departments I'm both frustrated and confused, and it really at this point has nothing to do with the $750. If I'm not eligible, I'd like someone at Ford to explain why they would send me 5 different rebate certificates thanking me for attending the Ranger event and offering me a $750 rebate on ANY Ford vehicle EXCEPT the very one I attended the event for and actually bought. I'm an educated guy, but the logic there really escapes me. Has anyone else encountered this problem, and could share the outcome?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your dealer should have gotten you the $750 Ranger Retail Order Bonus Cash offer under Announcement FDCI-20031C that is in effect from August 13, 2018 to July 2,2019.

We have used this on all of our 2019 Ford Rangers sold at our dealership.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wonder what year end offers will be like because that's what i'm banking on.
Owning right from launch is a major no-no for me, instead waiting out the first 6-months and then deciding is what I do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts