Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

As you may have already noticed, you have a rannking listed under you username on each post.

I have made a slight change and taken away the banners we're accustomed to...

They will be back though!

And it's up to all of you to post ideas as to what the rankings should be! :knight:

I want to have them setup in the following hierarchy (by number of posts):

I think this should be plenty for now... unless Olford kicks it up a notch... LOL

Basically what I'm asking for is a title for each rank (probably something Ford related or Ranger related)

Thanks guys! I look forward to getting ya'lls input!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
LOL, ill be hitting that 2500 mark soon! Ill try to think up of some possibilities. Excited to hear other ideas!

·
Registered
559 Posts
It would be cool if you could add a reputation point counter. Something to allow people to give "points" to a member for helpful advise or useful pictures/information. I know I have seen it on other forums, but no one seems to use them, nor value them on any Ranger based forums. I know on HondaTech the rep points are a useful tool to refer to when reading another's post and it would be nice to start off early with it so incoming members can get accustomed to it.

-PlumCrazy

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great suggestion Plum!

I give you....

RangerRank!

<------ check it out!

(PS, I gave you the first applaud for the idea Plum!)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i give Plum one cause hes awesome with the tech arcticles lol and one for danny for just being danny lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
This is great man! I like it cuz you can see which guys are the ones that are possibly more likely to help you if ya need it. Great idea Plum!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So have ya'll thought of anything for the rankings titles?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, not yet... major brain fart!

Are you gonna make it to where people can view the RangerRank on the Members section?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Olfordtruck said:
haha, not yet... major brain fart!

Are you gonna make it to where people can view the RangerRank on the Members section?
I gotta look into that first... not really sure if I can yet or not.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking into that too... LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts