Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone check out their site tonight? That doesnt look too good.... Hope they get it fixed :exclaim:

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are chainging servers and the site was completely inaccessible... haven't checked today though

·
Registered
211 Posts
its fixed now, but im sure they are still working out bugs. it has a new layout

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
at least they didnt lose their posts and stuff... you can still get on their site by going to rangerpowersports.com/forum but it looks pretty rough IMO....

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I hope they're still working on it...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
that site sucks. i had a horrible experience there over a stupid reason and i think every member on the board started to bash me. luckily a couple guys i knew from TRS were there to back me up but everyone else i talk to about them all say the same as me. so screw them.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's weird, because that's the only other Ranger site I ever visit and I've never had any problems.... Now the other sites, that's a different story... LOL

If you really want to get bashed for absolutely anything you say, visit www.pirate4x4.com. There's some absolute douschebags over there... not everyone... but alot...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
haha yea i know im a lurker there.. I like it at TRS theyre like my family i been there for 4 years, real good place to go they got alot of members that know theyre ****, its a good all around place for rbv discussion and for just bullshittin in The Tailgate.. that reminds me.. i wanna get to work on building a forum for just bullshit and R rated stuf lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
**** i tryed to set up a ranger meet on one of the other sites and not one socal person wanted to do anything but ppl from other state where talking mad **** pissed me off for sure

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BADINTEN said:
**** i tryed to set up a ranger meet on one of the other sites and not one socal person wanted to do anything but ppl from other state where talking mad **** pissed me off for sure
Yeah, I've seen that happen a couple times over there... I think their moderators sometimes let things go a little too far before stopping a situation. Also, so of the older shittalkers are now moderators, so I don't really visit as much anymore.

·
Registered
585 Posts
i go to rps for there v8 swap threads, there some of the best ive seen on the internet imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts