Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, now that I got off my lazy butt and remembered to get a screwdriver i took the intake off to get a few pics of the pullies. Enjoy! Cuz I sure do every time I drive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and that is a gatorback belt that went on at the same time too!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, too bad! **** happens when you put pretty parts in a daily driven truck!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha thank ya, thank ya very much!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
They look great man! How have they been so far? Any issues yet?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! No issues at all. Good power increase on all rpms and mpg on highway went up 2 mpg. LOVE THEM!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
Thanks! No issues at all. Good power increase on all rpms and mpg on highway went up 2 mpg. LOVE THEM!
It's always great when you can increase MPG's! That means they'll eventually pay for themselves!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup! The city and mixed mpg stayed the same but when i drive the whole tank on the highway with no A/C I get 23 mpg as to where I used to get 21.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
Yup! The city and mixed mpg stayed the same but when i drive the whole tank on the highway with no A/C I get 23 mpg as to where I used to get 21.
I wish I could get close to that in my F150 (about 13MPG's right now). Hopefully when I get my Ranger back, I can get in the 17-20MPG range (got the 4.0L).

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, get a SCT X3 if you really want the most you can get out of the engine! Thats my next thing if I can ever get the $$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts