Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Has anyone had a Pegasus TwentyTen hardtop for the new Ford Ranger 2012 fitted?

Yes ive rently had one fitted. Please do not waste your money!! The owner of the company is the most unhelpful person i have had the pleasure of dealing with. My top arrived with some small problems ie. small paint chips, water seals around some parts of the doors were not bonded properly and the rear rams did not hold the door up properly. i thought that these issues would be very simple for them to rectifiy due there being a warranty with the lid. How wrong could i have been Mr Alec Butt ( the owner) has done everthing he could possibly do except to try to be helpful.

Please take my advise and purchase from one of his competitors instead. as i will certainly be doing in the future.

I should have know really with a company that has changed names quite so many times as his.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just about to order my second top from Pegasus for my new wild track and thinking about the one with central locking this time. Never had any probs with last one and I did a lot of research before committing. They been trading under same name in Bristol where factory is for well over 10 years. For me they do best quality and best looking tops on the market,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I´m new on this forum and i just want to give you my testimony about Pegasus 4x4.

I own a VW Amarok :) and in 2012 i ordered a VW AMAROK CLASSIC HARDTOP from pegasus and it was delivered in Portugal were i live.
In 2012 i payd 1295£ and 295£ for delivery here.

Last week someone broken the rear glass on the hard top:mad:, and i asked Pegasus 4x4 how much cost me the glass... well... 645£ and 50£ to deliver in Portugal.
645£???!!!:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:
It´s half price of the hardtop!

Pegasus? No thanks :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
They have been doing business with same name and is for well over Decade. For me they do best top quality and best looking covers available on the marketplace,

·
Registered
1 Posts
About Pegasus 4x4 in Bristol:

I have purchased top up cover, SatNav mirror and front bar in chrome for my Ford Ranger. All accessories have been installed by Pegasus in few hours. Few minor technical issues were swiftly resolved and I can easily say the customer service is exceptional and highly recommended. I was looked after by Colin who was very pleasant, friendly and welcoming. He convinced me to install a top up cover at a higher price than the roller shutter that I wanted – I am very happy and grateful as my new cover is much better and much more versatile than anything else like this on the market. The mirror with video recording, reverse camera and SatNav is a very geeky and cool gadget to have, the more I use it – the more I love it. The front bar in chrome finish will make your truck look really badass although not sure how much impact it can withstand. The only downside is that Colin promised to put a kettle on if came to Bristol from London, he never did.

·
Registered
1 Posts
PEGASUS HARDTOP and tailgate assist

Well i had my hardtop fitted by pegasus 4x4 last week and i can honestly say that the whole experience has been a pleasant one with a quality product fitted. The hardtop and the tailgate assist both work fine and look the part also. One satisfied customer here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had to register especially to warn people to **AVOID** Pegasus 4x4, they are truly an awful company! The owner is a complete con man!

Don't just take my word, please look at their reviews on Facebook and on other forums. Not to mention them having to change their name all of the time, that tells you something! Also just do a search for Alec Butt Pegasus 4x4 and you'll see what an awful man he is.

The above comments saying how great they are, are clearly employee's for Pegasus 4x4. So many bad reviews, second rate products with a huge premium price paid. Once they have your money, there is nothing you can do.

Please take my advice and **STAY AWAY FROM PEGASUS 4X4**

·
Registered
3 Posts
About Pegasus 4x4 in Bristol:

I have purchased top up cover, SatNav mirror and front bar in chrome for my Ford Ranger. All accessories have been installed by Pegasus in few hours. Few minor technical issues were swiftly resolved and I can easily say the customer service is exceptional and highly recommended. I was looked after by Colin who was very pleasant, friendly and welcoming. He convinced me to install a top up cover at a higher price than the roller shutter that I wanted – I am very happy and grateful as my new cover is much better and much more versatile than anything else like this on the market. The mirror with video recording, reverse camera and SatNav is a very geeky and cool gadget to have, the more I use it – the more I love it. The front bar in chrome finish will make your truck look really badass although not sure how much impact it can withstand. The only downside is that Colin promised to put a kettle on if came to Bristol from London, he never did.
Clearly a fake review posted by Pegasus 4x4 - they are a company renowned for terrible customer service and very poor quality products.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts