1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Like a section of links?

·
Registered
901 Posts
A section of Recommended Parts, and Accessories. I like that idea, also having people that recommend post a review, when they post.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Well, i have an idea to branch off of that.

Someone mentioned starting a General section. Maybe we could do the General section. Then create a sticky thread in the General section that will have general sites that will take members to parts dealers. Then we could also create sticky threads under sections for specific types of parts. For example, if someone finds a link to a good audio site then they can post it in the Interior Styling section.

So sites like summitracing.com and rockauto.com can go under a sticky thread in a General section and a site like crutchfield.com can go in a "Audio Sites" thread in Interior Styling thread.

What do you guys think about that?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Agree with Olfordtruck.
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
What section on the main page do you think this could fall under?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
Someone mentioned starting a General section.
COUGH COUGH
yea..someone.. hes awful smart too..

[it was me] lol

and Dan the man i think this section would be pretty good for a general forum, cause everything else is like driveline, suspension, etc so i think this wouldbe pretty good

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'll give it a go, but we need to make sure it keeps adequate traffic... we dont want it to die off with no posts...

also, mods I'm speaking to you, we will need to make sure any threads that are created that belong in different categories are moved appropriately.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Got it! Im about to move Gerald's write up on the Oil gauge install from the V6 tech to the Tech section.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Good move... I was just about to send you a message about that... LOL

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
no prob will do, there was just a topic in the new general section about swapping front beams so i knew that didnt belong there so i just moved it to the general suspension area ;)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
Got it! Im about to move Gerald's write up on the Oil gauge install from the V6 tech to the Tech section.
I don't mind the move but it is the same if it is in V6 tech Right? Oh I don't know you guys are the mods..lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
gerald1488 said:
Olfordtruck said:
I don't mind the move but it is the same if it is in V6 tech Right? Oh I don't know you guys are the mods..lol
who cares what you regular members say you listen to us ;D
joking. but your thread was kinda like a writeup wasnt it? if so then its good in both places but the tech section seems right

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Ok no worries I was just curious because it is a V6 and it was in V6 tech but now it is in Tech. Hmmm lol it is fine where ever you guys want int no biggy. I just liked doing the write up I am going to do 1 every time I do anything it is fun. ;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts