Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't think that black wheels on your color truck would look good. Black wheels only look good on certain color vehicles, imo. (like white or black, sometimes red.)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i love the cop car rims put they also make it in a 17" rim i would look for that size if your going to run cop rims there so clean

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
well a nice tip i have used over the years is if you use the fatory lug nuts (the ones with the rib on them ) you can use any chrome center cap you want im including pics of my aftermarket wheels with my factory 96 centers but they make a few different styles to choose from.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
ya had have a procomp 5.5 lift you cant buy it anymore they only sell a 5" lift now

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
yup you can thats why i asked if you can weld there is a guy running around her with 3 or 4 " spacers i was like what the hell you can see them very easy from the front lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
the back is factory like 3" higher and the reason they do it like that is so when your towing a trailer it will sag and make it level. the back you can lift up to 4 inch with blocks and there easy to get airbagit.com has lift blocks for like $36 thats everything you will need for the back. the other thing i can recommend for the back is the add a leaf. when i did this to mine i added a leaf out of a older chevy truck i got 3.5" lift and a great ride

1 - 20 of 33 Posts