Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry weather was crappy, so we didnt get out for many pictures.

Todd S.

·
Registered
711 Posts
BITCHIN'!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I wish I had your kind of crappy! Looks like fun.

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
alwaysFlOoReD said:
wish I had your kind of crappy!
I second that motion! Looks like you had a blast!

Your tubing makes me jealous (that sounds bad, LOL).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When we were in a canyon, it was ok, but the wind was blowing 30-50mph.... It was DRY AND DUSTY. Sometime in the night the wind started to come outta the north and it was COLD sunday morning.

The 4:1 IS THE S$!T. I can crawl and crawl, just let her idle. Its F-N sweet. I ran almost the whole canyon in front wheel drive. THe top 30 feet was 4WD. I had no idea that I was stradling that huge hole, I was just listining to the spotter. I was in 4WD in that pic LOL.

I am thinking about taking out the windsheild. I was struggling to pull it at 55mph in the wind. I think if I took out the front glass, it would pull WAY better.

Anyone have experence with this????

Todd S.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
first off i really like the first pic shows off the b2 well as for the window with it being curved it should deflect the air with out a prob

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That's an interesting thought about removing the windshield. If you had back windows, I'd say no since an air bubble may form in the cab.

But since you don't have back glass, the wind should just fly straight through. There may be some drag, but I wouldn't think it would be much.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that with a utility trailer, if you put a 3'-4' tall expanded metal flip up "tailgate" on it, it pulls WAYYYYYY harder, and it has alott of hole in it........ I am just thinking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts