21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
OR how about this

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Now that is a sweet truck!!! If mine was a 4x4 then that is what I would be doing!!! Since mine is a 2wd its going south, not north. I saw that truck and almost jizzed in my pants! LOL, just kidding! Love that yellow and black!

·
Registered
585 Posts
i like it to, i thought it was your truck at first but than i saw the wheels and tires, rangers in yellow look realy nice, the more i see it the more i love it. lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Only problems I have with that truck is the faded grill that has yet to be painted, the clear corners dont look that great, and I do not like tose bed rails... gotta have the undercover cap!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah, except if everything is yellow and black the lights need to be black as well.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Its not really gray. Its factory black that has faded. All of the honeycomb and black plastic grills do that over time. Just got to pull them off and repaint them.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Holy crap , nice truck

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Now that is a sweet truck! I decided not to buy those rims because my dad has the same rims but in the aluminum color and he said he would give them to me when he got chrome ones for his stang. So, yeah... im likink how my truck will look in the future!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I dont know if i want to go full air ride but i think a knoch and bagges on the rear just to soften up the ride in the rear would be nice lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I will never get bags. My lowered plans have to do with a race suspension setup with performance coil overs and such. No bags for ole yeller.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts