Ford Ranger Forums banner

Ohio members post up!!!

6K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  flipwicked 
#1 ·
Looking for any other Ohio members out there.

-plumcrazy

#2 ·
just above ya in MI, close enough since theres no one from MI on here?!

#3 ·
You guys could start a Great Lakes region of some sort or Southern Great Lakes... just let me know if you do so I can add the region and its states to the other topic... claim you territory lads! lol

#4 ·
Olfordtruck said:
You guys could start a Great Lakes region of some sort or Southern Great Lakes... just let me know if you do so I can add the region and its states to the other topic... claim you territory lads! lol
sounds good to me, like Ohio,Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana, Wisconsin?

#6 ·
yeah, but thats just one mans opinion, if its not a good idea, no biggie!

#7 ·
okay... ill have to look over the us map so we can see which state combinations are best with what is suggested.

#8 ·
If one of you two want to go ahead and start a topic of the Great Lakes Region with those states that 02blueranger posted then go ahead... for unifority, go ahead and use the layout that the two other regions are using to sort out members in this new region... Let me know if one of you two want to step up to the plate to head up this region or if you guys dont want to just let me know.

Thanks great lakes crew!

#9 ·
Heads up... Missouri wont be in the Great Lakes Region... check out the Region Sections topic for region assignments!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.