Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have a ton of things for sale let me know if your interested.
Also some stuff listed here http://motors.shop.ebay.com/kone91292/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

First up, I have a factory oem Gauge cluster out of a 2000 ford explorer sport. It has the white gauges with orange needles. Has 172,775k Miles
50$ shipped

Here is what the plastic used to look like

I cleaned it up pretty well. You can still see some of that stuff very lightly but it won't show up in pics because of how light it is. I cleaned the whole thing pretty well.

Next is subs. I have two 12" Rockford Fosgate p1s in a sealed box. They work perfect and sound very nice . I got a 3000watt single 12 so i don't need them. no amp or anything else is included.

I don't know specs on them

Box is l32 h14.5 w14

Make Offer

I will ship on buyer's dime

Next, Hp Laser Printer P1006 paid 180$ for it from officemax, Has a newer toner cartridge in it (65$). Probably has about 90% left.I got a colored laser so this one needs to go.

[IMG]

OHC'S SOLD!

is a Pair of stock Heads off my 01'. they are in nice shape and have 1?" holes drilled in the bottom where my strobes were. They have been sealed but some of the sealant ran a little (check pics)
-25.00$ shipped

[img]http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/joew65/SANY0468.jpg

Also have a 1200 watt sony 4 channel amp

And bucket seats out of an 04. Mint condition. I just paid 350$ for them...make offer

And spare teardrop rims 16x7 They are used have some where. I only have 2 They include center caps that were painted black(paint flaking)
70 each shipped

Make Offers

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
are those the seats u got for ur truck untill i found u some and if so keep them for awhile so i can make sure the seats i found are in good shape like i siad he lives far away from me now so they could be trashed this is just incase mani would hate to go up there and find they have cuts or oil on them he's had it in his garage for 3 years without doors so like i said idk what condition they are in till i see them

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright man i understand, They aren't the ones in my truck though i have 60/40s

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea it would lol, just let me know when you get them. On the other site they wanna have a meet in Michigan but no set date yet so i told them we should have one in Grand Rapids, In 3 or 4 weeks when i'm out there. And you should come!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i understand, But hey if it's not fixed you could ride with me, I have never been to a meet before

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright man sounds good. It's not any major wheeling right? lol i don't wanna screw up my truck that's a long walk home lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you heard of silver lake?
There is a meet there July 9-11

·
Registered
559 Posts
Are you willing to go any lower on the cluster?

Or is there anything you are looking for to trade?

-PlumCrazy

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much lower? and what do ya got?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
50 shipped

1 - 16 of 16 Posts