3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post em up! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha. i heard that one not to long ago.

Why are women like condoms?

They spend 90% of their time in your wallet, and 10% on your dick!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL! Keep 'em coming guys!

Tiger has an awesome short game, but he really needs to work on his driving...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, that was a good one! heres another.

How do you keep a blonde amused for hours?

Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, thats great man! Never heard that one before!

Yo mama is so ugly that I took her in a haunted house and she came out with an application.

·
Registered
753 Posts
lol i like the jewelry one.

here is a couple:

Why did the woman cross the road? ... More importantly why wasnt she in the kitchen?

This one i got off bii.org

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and crap.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL... that's a good one Rico!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts