·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Offroad Level II
Owner: Me, West Michigan
Tires & Wheels: 33"x10.5" BFG KM2's on 15x7 painted alcoas
Suspension: stock, 3 inch body lift
Drivetrain: 4:10 gears, torson lok LS rear, dana 35 with detroit tru trac l/s front
Performance Mods: SCT X-Cal II tuner, Flowmaster 40 seires dumped exhuast, K&N FIPK
Other: line-x'd bed cover, Line-X bed liner, line-x rocker panels, 2 12 inch subs, 2 amps, 8000k hid headlights, euro tails, sport trac white gauge cluster, and clear coners.
Does Everything Work the way you want: yes but i would love more lift and bigger tires
Anything You would Change?: SAS, 5.0 under the hood
Funniest Wheeling Incident: drag racing at silver lake sand dunes and my dad freaking out and telling me to slow down well i was going 80 mph lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Vehicle: 1989 Bronco II (I call it the FX4 BII). manual trans, tcase, hubs
Owner: fordzilla. Newfoundland, canada
Tires & Wheels: 33x12.50 daytona m/ts, 15x8 rally steel wheels, 1.5" wheel spacers
Suspension: 3" jeep coils and 2" rear blocks with extended radius arms and shock mounts(not yet installed) and a 3" body lift
Drivetrain: stock 7.5 and d28 (building a aussie locked d35 for the front, and 4.88s front and rear soon)
Performance Mods: 58mm throttle body
Other: recent tune up; plugs, wires, dist cap, oil change, coil, iac sensor. pioneer deck and 2 12" sony subs
Does Everything Work the way you want: sure
Anything You would Change?: deeper gears (4.88s coming soon)
Funniest Wheeling Incident: when i was beating through snow banks and the last one i hit was a bit too hard and went face first into the steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
Owner: Me, Columbus, GA
Tires & Wheels: 36x13.50R15 Super Swamper Iroks, 15x10 Eagle Alloy Wheels
Suspension: SAS, ~12" Lift, all suspension
Drivetrain: D44 Front (Jeep Wagoneer) and Rear (Isuzu Rodeo)
Performance Mods: K&N FIPK
Other: Blacked out headlights, Explorer center console, Explorer OHC, 2003 black bucket seats, 2003 4x4 front bumper.
Does Everything Work the way you want: No, need to finish the SAS
Anything You would Change?: 5.0L Swap
Funniest Wheeling Incident: The very first time I went wheeling, the truck ended up with three flat tires and a busted alternator.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/rngrdanny22/2011-04-13_18-08-00_834.jpg

·
Registered
585 Posts
Vehicle: 1994 Ford Ranger XL 2wd
Owner: White94ranger, Aldergrove, B.C
Tires & Wheels: 31x10.5R15 BFG A/T, 15X8 Mickey Thompson Classic II's
Suspension: Rough Country 4", 2" Home made, custom shock tower
Drivetrain: 2.3L, 5 speed, Explorer Rear W/ 4.10's, Disc breaks
Drivetrain: Nothing at the moment
Other: 2 10" Alpine suubs with Alpine Amp, JVC deck, 4 6x9 Alpine speakers, Custom sub box, custom center console
Does Everything Work the way you want: Hopfully when this Axle swap is done
Anything You would Change?: 5.0l swap, or 2.3 Turbo swap, or 351w swap, Full width SAS.
Funniest Wheeling Incident:almost getting stuck with no locker, and getting my friend to push me out and i spun the driver side tire getting him covered in mud, but i had to do his laundry.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Vehicle: 1984 Ford BroncoII
Owner: RICO9, Salt Lake Silly, UT
Tires & Wheels: 35"x12.5xR15 Procomp MT's on 15x10 black steelies
Suspension: 4" suspension lift of unknown origin, 3" body lift, 5.5" lift coils, Procomp extended brake lines, Rancho extended radius arms, Explorer rear leafs.
Drivetrain: Front: Explorer Dana35 with Aussie locker, 4.88 gears, and Warn manual hubs. Rear: Explorer 8.8 with Richmond mini-spool and 4.88 gears.
Performance Mods: Rebuilt 2.8L with Explorer 4.0L radiator, Duraspark ignition conversion, Excel coil, Holley reman 2150 carb, K&N fiter, no emissions crap, monster Dodge muffler.
Other: Custom sealed chop top with flip-up rear window, round headlight swap, Explorer seats and center console, B&M shifter handle, 8-ball 4x4 shifter, sunpro tach and temp gauge, removeable doors, cammo paint job.
Does Everything Work the way you want: Not yet.
Anything you would change?: Bigger motor, bigger lift, bigger tires, bigger axles, bigger bank account.
Funniest Wheeling Incident: got high-centered with all 4 wheels off the ground in a busy Target parking lot on a little snow pile!

[IMG]
[IMG]
[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/Ricosmeeco/BRONCO/100_0245.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts