Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF YOU DIDNT VOTE FOR THE NEW FR.NET STICKER FONT PLEASE DO SO IN THIS LINK THANKS

http://fordranger.net/off-topic/very-important-must-read/

so i decided to post more pics of my ranger from back in the day and man do i miss that funn lil spit fuck cant wait to drive my frankinranger again

well guys enjoy

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Damn man... I bet all that was fun. Makes me remember the good ole days in my truck...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was fun i have videos to prove it i been holdin out on you guys lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill put one of my faves on for now i gots to go work out side for a few. so the background for this video. me and one of my lil brothers are out messin around in my lil red ranger and i have been wanting to go down in this area of my moms property and by law no one is supposed to be driving in this area. so i decide its out in the middle of nowhere who would know right. well its a bit of a slope and i had my a/t on the back (big mistake) so with out further ado here is the video enjoy my FLOWMASTER and the rpm's peggin

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not really they where beefy but they were 33 worn down

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol **** i paid 10bucks for each tire from a junk yard almost five years ago and my there on my buddys lifted saburban they still have some life in them lol.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya ill take a pic of the m/t i bought like a month after the first two and i only paid 15 a tire for them there still really good

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Haha... great video man!

My favorite quote:

"Need more speed. Seatbelts!"

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol i was wondering if any would hear that part

·