Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just doing an intro. I have been on mostly on rfr.com and occasionally r-f.com and have recently found this site. Seems pretty cool here. But anyway, I drive a 96 Ranger STX 4x4 extended cab. Mostly stock still, but I jsut got an explorer OHC installed this week and I'm in process of painting the flares/ bumper/ grill all black. Still have a lot of plans for it: level it out, some new wheels, possibly Explorer center console, and maybe in a year or two the Rough Country 4" lift.

Onto the pics:

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site! Nice ride!

·
Registered
711 Posts
very nice for being 14 yrs old. lose the front mudflaps! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome to FR.net! Very nice truck you got there!!! Where might you be from West? The west? hehe

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the compliments. And Olfordtruck, my last name is Westendorp and it just a simple name that I like for forums. lol. But I do live in West Michigan.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
AHHH... LOL. That makes sense. Dont freeze man! The pics of up there look nasty!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually love this weather. Just we don't get enough snow. The temp usually stays around 20 degrees and I don't think that it is really that cold.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I'd be dead... that simple.. LOL

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah, im feeling the cold in VA!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
its around -10 to -15C here. and welcome to the site, and are you really 14? i guess im not alone lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Eh, 6 years aint that long... LOL

·
Registered
711 Posts
West said:
No, I am 20. Where did you see that I am only 14?
i bet he saw your post count! :D
fordzilla said:
its around -10 to -15C here. and welcome to the site, and are you really 14? i guess im not alone lol
you're only 14?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RICO9 said:
West said:
No, I am 20. Where did you see that I am only 14?
i bet he saw your post count! :D
fordzilla said:
you're only 14?
That makes pretty good sense.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts