Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to keep this short, but it probably won't be. I'm not new to Rangers. I'm on RPS, FRF, and R-F. I've owned three rangers over the last 7 years. currently have 2. have a 95 reg cab splash, with a 4.0 and a 5 speed manual trans. lowered, shaved, blah blah blah. also have a 93 reg cab xlt. 03 cobra dash/console, shaved, lowered, 97 4.0 5 speed auto. 98 front clip. both have explorer rears and custom interiors. both need paint/body work.

i do upholstery for a living, so if you have any questions, let me know. here are some pics of both my trucks, and of some work i've done.

my 93 (actually the wife's, but in my name LOL)

my 95: always a work in progress.....
[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/dropped_yellow_ranger/95%20ranger/PICT8009.jpg

some of my work:

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
welcome to the site bro i have seen some of your work floating around like the dash i would love more info on the mustang dash if you dont mind you do some sick work for sure

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me know what kind of info you want/need. Is it bolt in? No HAHA. Is it a lot of work, honestly, not really. I'll say this, if you plan to do this swap, these are some must haves. power windows are a must. if you have manual windows, the cranks hit the dash. would require having the door open to roll up and down. floor shifter. a column shifter will hit the dash. so either a manual trans, or floor shifter. i'm planning to run the mustang floor shifter. hvac, plan for a vintage air unit.$$ other mods, a pillars, door panels will have to be modified.

oh, and thanks to charles for the invite.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site man!

Did the title of this thread really say newb? LOL... I've been a member on RPS for over 6 years... you sir, are no newb! ;D

Your work is absolutely amazing!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rngrdanny22 said:
Welcome to the site man!

Did the title of this thread really say newb? LOL... I've been a member on RPS for over 6 years... you sir, are no newb! ;D

Your work is absolutely amazing!
HAHA. Thanks man. I've been around the block a couple times.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts