Ford Ranger Forums banner

New wheels idea!?!?!

11K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  91CFR 
#1 ·
So around the lugs on my rear wheels the clear coat is pealing and looks like sh** so im thinking about painting them and this is one idea im thinkin...

See less See more
#3 ·
ya but with the outlaws all the little rivet type stud deals that are around the the inside of the wheels would be a pain to deal with stripping them and clearing, im thinkin just painted them all gloss black, or silver or what i posted. i would really like some 08 fx4 17's with low pro's for my truck but more money then i want to spend and then i dont get my staggered width look i like.

#4 ·
ok i like it but i hate it lol
the reasons being the silver lip is to silver it makes it look like there isn't enough black and doesn't look good with the color of ur truck
on the other hand i like the black rims idea with ur truck maybe if it was all black photo shop the rims all black and post it well if u want to that is

#6 ·
first off i dont get the whole alcoa wheels things there fucking ugly lol its a butt ass stock micky kinda rim. now for the photo you posted i really like it but what if you did a deep dark blue it would match better and if you can polish the lip on the rim it would look sick.

#12 ·
BADINTEN said:
first off i dont get the whole alcoa wheels things there fucking ugly lol its a butt ass stock micky kinda rim.
Im not the only one that thinks that! lol. Those rims are pointless and retarded. Looks like someone took a large diameter drill bit to a solid rim and drilles holes in a circle. Whoop-dee-doo! lol

#15 ·
i like the wheels not the pealing though... i dont want to spend the money on new ones cause i pretty made my truck to these wheels so ya i kinda have to make them nicer because as soon as my paint is doen the wheels will be the thing bring the truck down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.