Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'd like to post the stuff I have for the LED Streetglow setup but there needs to be an "Electrical Tech" scetion for that... also maybe some other scetions like Exhaust, Wheels, Tires, and other things like that.

Think we might be able to add those?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
We have a "Wheels & Tires" section already. I was considering to put an "Electrical Tech" section under the engines board or the general discussion board. This way people could get help with Check Engine Lights.

I think exhaust questions could be placed under the General Ranger Discussion thread.

Anyone else have any input?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably those two could go as sub parts to the General Ranger Discussion. The electrical tech could be more than just check engine lights. Maybe put a "Check Engine Lights" in the engines part and an "Electrical Tech in the General Discussion part.

Sorry, didnt pay attention to the wheels and tires.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And for some reason my computer or any of the other ones in my house will open up the General Ranger Discussion link.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I thought about that, but I want to make sure the Electrical Tech is for more than just Rangers. I want to allow the BII's, Explorers and Mazda's to feel like they can post there too.

I made a couple changes. Check the board now and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still cant get into the General Ranger Discussion. It times out every time. Why is it in red lettering?

The calander is great!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Ok, try it now.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Works now! Thank ya sir!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
The URL that was assigned to that category was including the HTML markup for the red font color... this thing acts crazy sometimes... LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New sites will have its bugs that get worked out... theres probably gonna be plenty more! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts