new poll what colors should i go with on my truck for the base paint

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this poll is because i cant deside on a color and need the help now the paint will be loaded with skulls designed by our own bntstickers = badinten no im not painting over the stickers just useing them as stencils for the shadowing the skulls too meny to jus do free hand thanks dave-o

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Re: im looking for your oppion on colors for my truck

lol fo sho

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought youde like that.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww come on i need help desideing on what i should do with this paint

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im bout to just let the paint rep pick it and suprise me with the color but i know what hell pick the irdes.red its the most money thell make bout 700 to 1200 just depends on how he makes it flop

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you guys dont like the colors give me some ideas pls and not pink with dots ither lol my wifes idea of a color

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm kinda partial to the red/black... maybe it's because I'm a UGA fan... LOL

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
same here but i also like blue as well cuz it shine and i cant make up my mind ever on my own hi danny by the way

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I voted blue, everyone has done red.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Maybe have some ice skulls, similar to the one that [I can't remember who] asked BADINTEN about.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Haha... I think the blue would look good too if done right!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats what im talking about there we go and im jus highlighting the skulls in under the candy or over the irds.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i need to send you samples of the paint my buddy mixed up he has a bad ass maroon and a blue i want them so bad on my ranger lol.

so side note when you shave a door handle do you just use a metal plate and than Bondo over it or do you metal plate and then fiber glass it

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok weld the plate as close to the edge as possable the fiberglass gelly aka dura glass then bondo it duraglass is too holey so paint will soke into it and if you build bondo up too much it will crack and fall out.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well the paint rep made up my mind for me he offered a half gal of ired. red for 150bux so i took itit goes for 600 a qt.so now im going to do the black and red idea.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im getting a lil edgy i cant wait to start on it again tomorrow it bugs me to the point i want to jus go now but its 3:11am

1 - 20 of 21 Posts