Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

and recently my left blinker stoped working like the stick part inside the truck, and it wont make a clicking sound and the left turn arrow is a solid green not flashing like it should, any idea what this could be?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Trucks looking good 8)
I'm not great with electrical but, I'd check all the bulbs first. Throw on your four way flashers, do they all work? If so, then the flasher thingy under the dash, there's two on the older fords. Swap one for the other to see if it's one of them. Sometimes [I've been told 80%] grounds cause weird problems. I know there is a simple solution but like I said , I'm not good with electrical.
Hopefully someone else can help more.
Good luck,
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Looking good man! I really like what you did with the grill... makes it look alot like a Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol thats what i thought too. im going to finish it then see how it looks on there for a couple weeks but if i dont like it i guess im going to the junk yard to get another one, cuz as of right now im likeing the old one i had on lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm digging that one man... Definitely custom!

·
Registered
711 Posts
looks like that body mount has seen better days but other than that i'm diggin' it. ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts