Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new website deal is tight! I havent been on in a while, i was slackin. How have yall been??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats good man! And your truck looks good. I now have like 1000 miles on mine and i absolutely love it. Ive gotten so many compliments on it too lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Thanks man!

I've been doing good!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya you have been, it really does look nice. especially the pics at the top. If only mine was up there. . . . lol just kiddin but ya i just looked at some pics of dixie_boysles (i think i spelled it right) and i like those bfgoodrich tires! they might be my next set of tires

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya but i wont NEED tires for a long long time. maybe in the future. right now i have those goodyear wranglers that came with the truck, and they have seemed fine for road drivin.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Good to hear from ya again! Doing good here in VB.

tcr44 said:
Ya but i wont NEED tires for a long long time. maybe in the future. right now i have those goodyear wranglers that came with the truck, and they have seemed fine for road drivin.
Do you have the Wrangler or the Wrangler RT/S tires?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
cheap and long lasting. for now thats what i need to run since im poor. later on move on up but they work for now with the 3.0.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have the goodyear duratracs and I absolutely love them. They have gone everywhere I needed them and then some. I have put about 5-6000 miles on them and have not noticed any wear whatsoever.

·
Registered
583 Posts
On my Subaru I also had the Goodyear assurance triple treads and those were pretty sweet tires as well. I put 17,000 miles on them and they too looked like they had no noticeable tread wear, but I never actually measured it though so its hard to say for sure. Got a heck of a deal on them as well, got all 4 mounted and balanced with an all-wheel alignment for like $450 or something like that. Got to love Belle-tire price matching tirerack. 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts