Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just published the site's new layout. It's been in the works for some time now, and still needs a couple tweaks, but I think it's ready.

If you want to change back to the old default, go to "My Garage" at the top of the page and select "Change Layout". It should be the first theme titled "Zone99".

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
looks good dan!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
:laugh: I never noticed until I read this thread. :laugh:
it's cool.

Richard

·
Registered
583 Posts
First glance and use, it looks pretty good. Hopefully it will be as good as the first impressions.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i like it i just needed the stuff in the top corner so i had to go back to the last setup

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BADINTEN said:
i like it i just needed the stuff in the top corner so i had to go back to the last setup
What stuff are you referring to? I may be able to add them somewhere.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
top right where it has hello badinten unread new post you have the bar at the top i just got used to the old stuff lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Is there a way to get the pic at the top of the screen to rotate through different members trucks? I think that would be kinda cool, instead of just looking at one truck forever, not that yours is bad to look at though.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
west said:
Is there a way to get the pic at the top of the screen to rotate through different members trucks? I think that would be kinda cool, instead of just looking at one truck forever, not that yours is bad to look at though.
Ah, you're one step ahead of me ;)

I've been working on a script for the past couple weeks for a header rotator. My goal is to have all ROTM winners showcased in the header! ;D

I just used a pic of my daily for now until I can get the script finished.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm with badinten, I miss the show unread posts at the top of the page.

Richard

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i missed unread posts to. and when your viewing a topic like this one, it dont have the categories to click so you can go back to just announcments forum, insted we have to go back to the main forum

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There's an unread post button at the top of the page in the navigation menu, just before the logout button.

Fordzilla, are you referring to the linktree that was at the top of the other layout?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've added the linktree back.

Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:
There's an unread post button at the top of the page in the navigation menu, just before the logout button.
Finally found it, thanks.

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No problem! Sorry, I forgot to mention that in the opening post of this thread.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Another niggly thing. Is it possible you can put the box to be permanently signed up beside or somewhere around the sign in.
Thanks,

Richard

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:

Fordzilla, are you referring to the linktree that was at the top of the other layout?
yeah but that button is for all unread posts, not just unread post that you already posted in, if that makes sense

and yes thats what i mean

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.