Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon guys!

I'm SURE you've noticed by now, but we have a new layout! I hope you guys like it and be sure to check out the new features!

This thread is designed to:

1. Answer any questions you have.
2. Allow you to post any errors or issues you run across.

Please keep this thread clean so that all questions and issues can be resolved. No chatter! I've created a thread in the Off Topic section for general discussion on the matter (http://fordranger.net/off-topic/new-layout!).

Thank you!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Why dont you add a splash screen? or intro? or w/e its called? That would be sweet. I could do like a single ranger sitting in a bare room.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know what you are talking about. I had tried to do one a while back, but mine kept looking like crap.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Ill see what I can do. It will just be a simple button press to enter type deal.

·
Registered
901 Posts
All that shows is that I don't know how to spell align.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's pretty sick man! Would you be able to make one with a member's truck? We could maybe even have the ROTM on there... ;D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yea I can do that. Who do you want on there first? (( Also you got to remember I have to cut out the truck, and shadow it. )) But all of that should be easy.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, Tom S. won last month. I just wonder how much of my disk space all the pics will take up. I'm already getting close to having to upgrade the server.. LOL

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm asking cause there was two other .... How about all three ROTMs winners?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's sweet man!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I think it should change for each ROTM winner. Let them have spot light each month.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not really a big deal or if you can fix it, BUT when you post a new topic or a reply, when you hit submit, instead of showing your post, the page goes to the subforum the topic is in. I would like to see it reload the topic you on with your new post

1 - 20 of 125 Posts