Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im Joe. Not new to the ford ranger or forums. Im on another site just to much bs right now. Demon-FX4 told me about this site and hes a good friend of mine so I though I will give it a try. Anyways I own a 2002 XLT stock except Audio and i have black out headlights/corners. I plan on lowering it 4/5 Drop with some 18" Black Wheels. I live up in Canton, GA for all you GA guys out there lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome friend!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks AridRanger and Charles the only thing you will beat me at is shotters i suck at shooters. If you race me in Forza i will smoke your ass

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
welcome to the site ass smoker<<<<YOU SAID YOU WOULD SMOKE HIS ASSSSSSS) or did i read that wrong lol. what shooter are we talking i hope not halo crap but if its cod hmmmmmmmmm i might have to see whats up. anyways caliFORNIA david sayS what up with the pics

MODDING THIS POST SO YOU CAN SEEE WHAT IM SAYING LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok i didnt understand one word you just said except Halo....uhm no Call of Duty is where its at. And Charles I dont wish I know.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome from GA! Where is Canton? I'm in Columbus.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Ah, way up north... I've been kicking around moving to the Chickamauga/Trenton area lately. Kinda getting tired of Columbus. And atleast I'd be close to Chattanooga.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I meant from me... LOL

I'm about 90 minutes southwest of ATL.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts