Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stephen from Dayton, OH. I have a 2008 Ranger Sport 4X4 4.0L V6. I have owned my ranger since late august. I am currently in the process of modding it up a bit. I have a smoked third brake light, K&N drop in filter, smoked 03 corners, and a few more things on the way. I also have a 3" body lift but I haven't had time to put it on yet. I love my ranger and I couldn't think of driving anything else. My future plans for my ranger include, 33/12.50 r16 tires (either BFG M/T km2's or Cooper Discoverers STT's), as well as some black rims (undecided). I have a honeycomb grill to put in and put some hellas behind them eventually. I also have a flowmaster 40 series on the way. As for the interior I have a AVIC-F700BT double din, gps head unit, and right now only one 10" pioneer sub. I just bought an Ultra-gauge as well, as for the rest of the interior it's pretty much bone stock.

I am also a few other ranger forums, but I was recommended to join this one by Demon-FX4. He has become a pretty good friend and is willing to help anyone out at the drop of a hat. Glad to be here, can't wait to start discussing.

--Stephen

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome man! I'd love to see some pics!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That's a clean looking Ranger... I love the grill on that year model.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No not yet, I was going to wait until I give my baby a bath because right now instead of black, she's white because of the salt and snow. I also going to wait until after christmas because I think i'm going to be getting some new mods to put in. And we are still waiting to find a time for me to drive up there so we can do my body lift lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rngrdanny22 said:
That's a clean looking Ranger... I love the grill on that year model.
Yea, I like the grill too, but I really love the honeycomb style, which is why I bought one. So this one that's on there now may be for sale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts