Ford Ranger Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
flipwicked said:
i know the feeling i was suposed to meet someone to look at the lincoln mark 7 im tring to sell.
Major OOPS!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
alwaysFlOoReD said:
flipwicked said:
i know the feeling i was suposed to meet someone to look at the lincoln mark 7 im tring to sell.
Major OOPS!
your not lieing on that one but im kinda glad i did i got a better offer i should be meeting with the guy tuesday hopefully it sells i could use the cash to finish my rangers air ride set up.

·
Registered
585 Posts
id take that mark 7 engine and put it in a ranger, there the same as the fox body mustangs if im not mistaken

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
mounts are different and i dont want to do that to a nada valued car at 9200 the car is like new and got a lot of upgrades to it as well i was hard core into the lincoln mark 7 i had 4 at one time it time to sell it now and finish my ranger and buy more of them i want a 4x4 and a 2 wheel auto to drop my 351 clev. motor into i was gonna put it into the lincoln but i desided it was too nice to hack up.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
my air ride tank i forgot to post it its a 12gal. 8 port and i jus ordered my 4 link set up i should be getting it in about 2 weeks i can wait.
my custom heater box in due time you will understand y its so wavey like it is.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
ya im a dealer of there stuff

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i like there stuff for the price and the and there customer service seems to be there to

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
i love there stuff because i order stuff and they seem to send me more then i order like i order 3 fittings and get 10 i love free stuff lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
with this build of course it does.

·
Registered
984 Posts
take pics of the frame notch . i have to do one here in the summer on the boys 64 f 100 .

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
that i will do ill do it all the way thro the build.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
ya im waitin for in due time cuz that heater box looks like a wave from the ocean

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
well heres the stock tails before
and after it was black candy with ice white pearl in it then cleared over now i get to wet sand them then buff

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
cool i think im gonna drive out there in the moring and maybe pick one up.thanks

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
ya i would like to know how they work i want one for my open top land cruzer lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
ill let you know for realz lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
can you use any candy for the lens to give off a slight different color

21 - 40 of 79 Posts