Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked this up a couple of weeks ago. Its a 1983 Honda Shadow Vt750 with only 11,500 original miles. And its got aftermarket pipes with no baffles in them and it sounds pretty sick in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Nice! What you have planned for it?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More stuff than I can afford. lol. I'll probably spend a bunch of money on just doing the stupid little routine maintenance things like coolant flush, oil/ filter change, brake/ clutch fluid flush, etc. But I want to get different grips cuz these foams ones suck, find a replacement side cover since the left side is missing, maybe get some nicer saddle bags so I have a little more storage, maybe get a different windshield. I have a windsheild for it now, but it has a weird tint color to it and one of the bolt holes threads got completely torn out on the bracket on the handlebars to mount it to. There is so much I want to do to my truck, and now this. I don't know where to put my money lol. And then I have the girlfriend too. I better stop thinking about it now or my bank account will empty itself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts