Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heck ya! i was very surprised actually, it shits and gets lol. the pics kind of suck but once i get the stupid pollen wiped off ill take some more

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya its no 4x4 which sucks cuz im hunting freak!!!!! but i think its light enough to make my way around our property. .

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
That sure is a purdy truck my friend!!! Love the vista blue on it!!! Glad to hear you are happy with it! Cant wait to see more pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
8)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya im so happy with the truck! my favorite part is that the floors are all rubber so all i gotta do is take a wet towel and wipe all the dirt and crap out. It makes things so easy!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Same as my Edge! It is so sweet! Easy to clean!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man! im probably going to do some minor things to it but keep it stock for the most part.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I appreciate it man! i was a little upset cuz my dad doesnt want me to crank the torsion bars. . . but whatever it looks fine stock

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
It looks good stock man! Ive never cranked mine. Thought about it and then thought that its a 2wd and is lower in the front for a reason. At least your engine isnt made entirely from cast iron! My block and heads are all iron! It will never crack but its heavy as hell!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hahahah iron??? Why? Another thing i really like are the rims on the sport 4x4, they are the y-cast aluminum 16' rims. I figured if i found some of them for a good price i might consider buying some, but i cant find any!!! :(

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Im not sure why. They just decided to make a few years of the 3.0 out of solid cast iron. Front heavy thats for sure. Got a picture of those rims?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no but if you go to fordvehicles.com and then go to the ranger tab, it shows a red sport 4x4 with the y-spoke rims on it

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ah, I see it. I personally want these rims!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts