Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Rottie started jumping the fence and we had to get him from the pound. So he was jumping into the neighbors yards so I had to chain him up when were not home. Yesturday my Cousin loosened the leash so he could roam around in the yard well he jumped the fence behind us and snapped his neck. When i left work to go see what happened he was hanging on the fence dead. He was 3 years old and lived a good life. RIP Sabbath. Were going to miss you buddy...

So I took him last night to be cremated just wanted to let you guys know what happened.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
man that SUCKS.. ive had to put down several dogs but theyre burried in my yard so theyre always here with me. that dog kinda looks like the one i got now, i wouldnt know what to do if he died. RIP

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he was a good dog except when he peed in the house or chewed my girls shoes or hot electrical chords. He's done that once or twice..

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
bet u still loved him then, when my dog does something just plain stupid, ill be pissed, but i wont hit him or anything but if i ball at him he will run away and crawl up under my bed so then ill give him a treat an tell him im sorry lol. he'll always be with ya tho

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news man. I cant imagine losing one of my dogs. And he will always be with you! Are you going to spread his ashes around or keep them?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
if you dont mind me asking, what does spreading them around mean?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I know when we spread my grandfather's ashes we did some at the church ash burial garden and some where the Philly Phillies and Eagles old stadium used to be. He loved his Philly teams and the ol phils won it all the year he died.

·
Registered
984 Posts
being the keeper of three dogs I'm speechless. i could not even imagine how you feel I'm so sorry to hear about such a tragic accident :'( when we lay are pets to rest we put where the morning sun will rise on them and point them north

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
gerald1488 said:
That is so cool bro that is a sign...
He died in the middle of the season and then the won the world series. We said it really wasnt fair for the other team cuz the Phillies had an extra man on the field.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sloue said:
being the keeper of three dogs I'm speechless. i could not even imagine how you feel I'm so sorry to hear about such a tragic accident :'( when we lay are pets to rest we put where the morning sun will rise on them and point them north
Thanks Sloue it is greatly felt here at home the wife is still sad she is so happy that I posted this on the Forum it really made her super happy.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Olfordtruck said:
gerald1488 said:
That is so cool bro that is a sign...
He died in the middle of the season and then the won the world series. We said it really wasnt fair for the other team cuz the Phillies had an extra man on the field.
Thanks Olford you know they had an extra man on the field but no biggy they won lol. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
sorry to hear that yuour dog is gone bro. you should mix some of the ash with a lil high oct gas and throw it in the tank give him one last ride in the truck. not too much ash just a lil. i want my ashes in a funny car or land speed car or better yet a jet yaaaaaaaaaaa so after life ill still be in the FAST LANE sorry again bro

·
Registered
74 Posts
aww r.i.p buddy if my dog died i would deff be devastated she is a 3 yr old black lab female and she is the best fucking dog i have had god luck man -pat

1 - 20 of 29 Posts