Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it might not be pretty but i like it better than my truck filling full of rain and i dont think it looks half bad. its only temporary till i decide to put the roof back on or make a soft top thats buttoned on but i doubt ill get that picky ill probably just leave it like this

and i looked around the yard a bit and found the grill

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
what future plans you have for it?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure, she hasnt been running in around 6 or 7 months. i was trying to get her going a lil while ago but she aint firin so im gonna change the coil and the TFI soon an see if that helps if not ill pull the whole damn motor an change it out for another. and last couple times i drove her the A4LD was bitching and wouldnt clunk in gear until i revved her to about 2500rpm and then it was just grinding and clunking and what not so ill take the one out of my 88 parts B2 an put in her i gotta convert the 88 to column shift from floor shift tho but that aint to hard

·
Registered
2019 Ford Ranger
2 Posts
it might not be pretty but i like it better than my truck filling full of rain and i dont think it looks half bad. its only temporary till i decide to put the roof back on or make a soft top thats buttoned on but i doubt ill get that picky ill probably just leave it like this

and i looked around the yard a bit and found the grill

Learn more about the soft top here www.jeepzine.com/best-soft-top-for-jeep-wrangler/
Conversion? You take the hardtop off and put it in the garage. you then put on the soft top. It takes about 10 minutes once you've done it a few times. Still garaging is the protect against all elements not only for your soft top but also for the entire jeep and its exterior parts. Conversion? You take the hardtop off and put it in the garage. you then put on the soft top. It takes about 10 minutes once you've done it a few times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts