Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sounds sweet, make sure you get in detail w/ picture of what your going or doing to it. As you go.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arctic_Outlaw said:
Sounds sweet, make sure you get in detail w/ picture of what your going or doing to it. As you go.
I will get pic's form here on out because I started it before I joined the forum and didn't tack any pic's.
This whole thing started because the tranny went out and I bought a exploder with a good 4.0 and diseded that I would put that in along with a new tranny.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Thats usually how things happen. Break something fix it with something much better, and then it turns into a master piece. 8)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Looks like a good project! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
You're off to a great start :super:
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Man, that looks like it's shaping up to be a killer project! Looking forward to following it!

·
Registered
984 Posts
thats a project ;D glad to see some one else keeping the gen 1 out there, cool to see the dash swap. i figer not enough room in there for a big plastic ungodly den 2 dash,, **** did i say that out loud .j,k. with the 4.0 swap the dash is only natural should be real cool ill be watching this one
;D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Red said:
please oh please tell me ur not putting the cooper stt's on it ur crazy right
why what is wrong with the cooper stt's and I already have them. I got them cheap and they only have like maybe 100 mi. on them. They even have the little nubes on them still.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts