Ford Ranger Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
you know what those were just movies to me no big deal great special affects and i still haven't seen the second one so i can't give you any input on that one..lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yes she is fine... Yes my cousin has the second one maybe i will watch it soon...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
my dad has a 07 gt convertible and that thing is amazing! I never saw the second movie... she is hot but she is the highlight of the movie... GM was really desperate to get those movies in their hands... you would see a scene that is dark and the vehile is covered in dirt but then the chevy logo would be clean and shining with light. The mustang in the first one was badass though!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i am once again left... speachless... lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
I really did paster on the left dad on the right deacons and youth pastor behind. It wasnt a youth event, more of a mens night out thing.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
wow... well, when we had a mens night out it usually consisted of doing something dumb(but hilarious) first, go bowling till 1am on the navy base, and then go to hooters until 3am... good times! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha... we have some good times in VA Beach.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man its hard for me to pick a favorite movie really. I think I will have to choose the first Transporter. But I have yet to see a 5spd 7series? anyhow kickass movie!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts