Ford Ranger Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
it has been a good year! Fast and Furious!!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
First one: AMAZING!

2nd: terrible acting with a decent storyline

3rd: where the hell did drifting come into the picture... didnt have any connection until vin came in at the end...

last: Great comeback from the last two! Tied in the third one better with han in the beginning and had a great storyline! The ting i liked most about the last one, besides Jordana Brewster, is the way they ended it... leaves room for another great movie with the origional cast! And maybe we'll see the next great mustang coming out when they make the next one!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I was upset with that a bit... a nismo engine should never be put into a ford but i do have to admit, it looked badass and destroyed that 350z!!! There wasnt a better car to pick to cross the finish line in first place. Mad... a bit. Happy they didnt use a mopar or chevy to do the job... hell yes!

Now in number 4 when all the cars blew up and the stang was in the mix of it... i teared up... a stang shall never be sacrificed... if they start to film the next one in 2011, they better at least have a big appearance of a new stang with that 5.0 badge!!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yeah, still... a nismo went into a sacred mustang! Unforgiveable! lol... leave it to the monster 427 to kick ass up on a jap car! haha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, silly jap cars wins are for muscle! see a trend here in the fast and furious movies?

1: Charger won that final race!
2: Mopar and Camaro did in the bad guys
3: Mustang destroys the nismo!
4: F-Bomo Camaro killed the bad guy

I see a trend here... it may be mostly about tuners, but everyone who makes these movies favors muscle over all of them!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yeah, but i wanna know where the boss is!!! I want a flippin 429 on there!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
2014 50th Anniversary Mustang GT!!!!! Im calling it now! Hope it happens!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I love stangs!!! They have a great history and they are the most consumer friendly sports car in the muscle car classification! So much goes into the development of a 46 year old car and there is so much you can do to it to customize it to be your own... Join a mustang club and you will never see 2 that are the same... join a corvette club or the new camaro club around here and you will find a ton that look so much alike that you need to look at the liscense plate to be able to tell... Let the rick too good to work on their car guys to buy a corvette and leave the mustangs for the TRUE car enthuiast!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Mustangs are cool my soon to be wife i call her my wife already has an 06 mustang v6 its a super sweet ride handles perfect i like it.........

21 - 40 of 54 Posts