Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok to start off i love movies i talk about them all the time i use the word i learn from them to enjoy my life even more. to fill some of you in i have well over 1000 dvds and most are still in there cases some i have in binders to save room and all are the real thing not burnt dvds here.

now if i was going to tell you my favorite movie right now it would be the SAW series no there not the best. not even scary but it makes you think and there is tons of blood along with crazy traps. one of my fav endings is in the movie THE MIST by steven king amazingly good for an ending sad but true.

cartoon move i loved cars funny movie i stand close to alot but talladega nights was way funny

so ill stop for now let some one add to it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
My favorite movies...

40 Year Old Virgin
Superbad
Tommy Boy
Happy Gilmore

I guess you could say I like the comedies... LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
One great movie that was in theaters recently was "Public Enemies"... Johnny Depp and Christian Bale were awesome!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Law Abiding Citizen was amazing!!! Great great movie!!! Im going to see The Blind Side this weekend... heard it was a great movie.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I heard that was good too... my wife went to see it with her friends last weekend.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
kill them nazzis... lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, hold on... im part german... oh well, haha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
oh shnap!!!! im gonna get that schnizit!

tis true!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts