Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gf broke up wioth me ranger is gone for good and baught a gran prix gt and dame this thing should be a recal all together wtf i hate my life i need something to make me better maybe a new gf would do justice some one who doesnt like money money money and love going out to eat 24/7 fucking a ome one message me plz

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
WTF You got rid of your ranger???? Huh... Dude pull it together get rid of the old and start fresh bro what the finnn???
Call me 858-967-5065

·
Registered
984 Posts
deep breath man one step at a time. theres always a reason things go the way they do . it benefits man nothing to try to figure why . but to take the lesson away from life's little dumps and try to make the next time better. theres lot of girls and rangers out there to be had. sit down and think of all things you liked and disliked in the in the for mentioned.and start looking around for the ranger and girl that suite you.if you are always head down looking at the **** on you shoes you going to walk right past life . pm Any time my friend will always try to help. ;D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
man that sucks sorry to hear, oh yea sorry about hte girl to ;D but like sloue said theres lots of rangers and girls out there

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Damn dude, that sucks to hear! You know we're here for ya if you need anything!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya go me im miserable :(

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha they went from good to worse she is now 9 weeks pregnant fuck my fucking life ahhhhhhhhhh :( i need a cold beer and a sweet cigar ahahahaha lol fucking some one talk to me.and plz dont post what im saying on here to my facebook only comment me here bc her parents dont no mine do lol thanks guy -pat

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks bro

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
last night my car got towed and i got 3 criminal charges on me now unredgistered uninsured and attatchin plates bc my insurace company fucked up awesome maybe i should fucking give up and quit and never drive again i fucking hate pppppl car is for sale 2000 grandprix lowered rims and a intake and a throttle body spacer on it really fast looking for 2500 let me no asap and keep me calm down b3for i fucking blow my top off

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
dude, that sucks to hear man! you're gonna catch a break soon man... all this bad stuff happening is gonna lead to something great! just hang in there man!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i fucking hope so big guy i really do

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i hope so and pray my life gets better i have had enough of tis garbage someone save me

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
dont worry abuot it bud youll be ok

1 - 18 of 18 Posts