Which hubs would you buy?

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any experience with MileMarker brand locking hubs? Why are they so much cheaper than WARN's? I know WARN probably has the highest quality, but are they worth the money?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've bought nothing but WARN in the past, but they are extremely expensive compared to other brands... I was just wondering what makes them so much better?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I have right now on my 80's Waggy front axle... they are really nice! Solid metal all around! No plastic!

·
Registered
711 Posts
the warn manual hubs for a jeep rear dana 35 are even stronger that the warn manual hubs for the ford front dana35. the jeep rear hubs will work on the ford front. ;)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Why would you need lock outs on the rear? I have heard of using the Jeep D35 hubs before and I always wondered what Jeep came with a D35 up front (never heard of a D35 steering axle). I knew the d35 was a popular rear for Jeeps but never understood why they would need lockouts on it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
i think they use them when you tow a jeep with a locker on flat ground so the wheels are free for turns.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i would run warn i have not had any problems with them i used a set of mile markers on a full size blazer and striped them out. but if its a street truck that see's very little wheeling then they would be just fine but if you wont to beat on them use warn.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ive had warn winches on my atvs but if i was going to buy a set of hubs now for my ttb it would be milemarker, theyre so much cheaper and apparently just as strong.
ill let you know how they hold up when i get my new axle with the auto hubs and put on some Milemarkers

·
Registered
711 Posts
i got my warn hubs with the spindle nuts for $75! plus the guy threw in new sets of wheel bearings and seals and new tie rod ends! beat that! ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts