Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets make the Mid-Atlantic Virginia, Maryland, DC, and North Carolina. We'll see how many weve got in these states and determine wether we should spread and steal othe states! Ill update a list of Mid-Atlantic users on this post as they come forward... here we go!

Maryland

Deleware

Virginia
Olfordtruck (Jason)- Virginia Beach 2003 Ranger Edge
krazy4x4gurl (Heather)- Virginia Beach 2007 Ranger STX
"Blue"(Jon)- Hampton Roads, VA

West Virginia

North Carolina
dixie_boysles - Mount Airy 2006 Ranger XLT

Kentucky

come forward and let us know your name and city/ county so the list can be updated.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I stickied this one so we dont lose it... LOL

When other people create a new topic for regions, I will make those sticky's as well.... that way I can judge if we need to divide the board up ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we need to set something like ths up in each region and assign a region leader to keep track of the "territory" you could say... ill be the Mid-Atlantic represenative if that cool.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Sounds good to me! ;D

What I'll do is when I divide the board, I can make you a moderator for the region you want to head up

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good to me!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I would probably put them in the southwest region... Probably gonna cut the south off at Louisiana just to keep it somewhat small...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keep the regions small... too big and meets will be very hard to do... of course it will be hard anyways if theres not many people in a region... I guess if that happens region leaders can communicate to maybe do a dual region meet and such.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts